Tuesday, June 16, 2009

my full review on exora

I'm not sure if u guys notice ...
Malaysia will soon introduce a new car to begin proton Pender.
If the other vehicle were taken in Malaysia. Is the second or "copy-cat ', as many people review Exor is the proton-a-like toyota Avanzata.

What u think?
for me it is like Avanzata. However, it is 1.6cc. For 1.6LA / T M-Line at a cost of RM69, 998.00 and Exor 1.6LA / T H-Line, which it is possible to restore the RM75, 998.00.


What about the new Proton Pender?
If the measures, which I accidentally called it "the Proton pun Dec 'm sorry. It is the name of that funny, I think, why not, they have a lot of hip-hop, and the name of XD just a recommendation!

It seems very nice, but there is much to talk about, because I know, whether it cost about RM63k. Just the name of ..... I have the name of the other complain that teenagers sport yo-yo! Inspection of the school man!

Another new, which I discovered after anything to do research and stuff Perodua a new car, but the concept car, which they have yet to decide whether to launch ... I think it is ugly!

Leave Perodua Nautica?
Please, as did the 1st Route To be honest, who wants to buy Malaysian-made car Milo thin. metal is very light, and in addition, if expensive. I'd rather get Toyota Rush is about the same price, and close a similar desgn. Is it me, or simply that the Malaysian automotive designer is not at all creative ... Unfortunately, the offended, but simply to voice an opinion, and from many people.

If they launch this concept car, I doubt many people buy it. Are the users to decide.
P / S: Honda and Toyota, at which I'd prefer XD

0 comments: